Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Aaron is nine months old

When I took Aaron in to the doctor for his check up, the doctor told us that he is in the bottom third percentile for weight and I need to start feeding him more. Do those cheeks look hungry to you?

Check out the cute shirt that his Grandma and Grandpa Hammer brought back from their Alaska trip.

p.s. I finished my novel about our park city trip.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Aaron definately does not look starved. He is just so cute! Happy 9 month birthday, Aaron!!

Lauren said...

He is such a cutie! He doesn't look like he is starving. This picture kinda makes me want to eat him up though!

Cheryl said...

Hi Mara! I forgot that you had another baby! I can't believe he is already 9 months old. Your other children have gotten so big. I hope you don't mind me peeking in at your blog. It was fun to catch up on your family.

Karin said...

SERIOUSLY! you have the cutest babies...I just want to kiss those cheeks