I just love the excitement that is in the air during the first week of school. Kayla and Jason are so cute. I bet Kayla can't wait till next week when she "really" starts kindergarten.
They both look so great! Don't you just feel like this is going to be a great school year? I am so grateful to have such a wonderful school so close.
I can't believe how quickly all of our kids are growing up. Kayla especially. I remember her so well as a little baby, and now look at her. Hannah is hoping that she can be her 4th grade buddy this year. That would be fun!
Hey Mara! Your kids are so cute! We'll have to get our girls together sometime... Raeannen just started Kindergarten too! It's fun to see your beautiful family... sans husband. I have to admit that my camera is usually pointed towards the kids. :) Not many pictures of Ben. Check out our blog at 5harpers.blogspot.com. I hope it's okay if I add your family on my bloglist so I can check it often. -Shanna
Oh how I wish I could walk the halls of heritage elementary, I refer to it now as the school at disneyland. Where there are parents everywhere volunteering, kids smiling and waving at everyone,the colorful walls...I just love that place...there's no place like it!
Give your children a sense of "being" instead of a sense of "having". We all have an empty space and we need to fill it with the wholesome things in life. The great challenge in life is how to overcome everyday bordom, the monotany, drudgery and predictability, the routine of everyday life. And the only way to do that is to make the ordinary things extraordinary, to make the natural things miraculous, to make everyday things unique. -Rabi Schmuley
"Instead of worring and obsessing, you decide to let go and see what occures. You choose to take joy in your real life as it unfolds day by day, hour by hour, a heartbeat at a time."
Sarah Ban Breathnach
9 comments:
I just love the excitement that is in the air during the first week of school. Kayla and Jason are so cute. I bet Kayla can't wait till next week when she "really" starts kindergarten.
Mara I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting. Certainly that doesn't say anything for our age right?!
Wow! Your kids are a not little anymore! I can not believe how grown up they look! So cute!
They both look so great! Don't you just feel like this is going to be a great school year? I am so grateful to have such a wonderful school so close.
I can't believe how quickly all of our kids are growing up. Kayla especially. I remember her so well as a little baby, and now look at her. Hannah is hoping that she can be her 4th grade buddy this year. That would be fun!
The start of the school year is an exciting time, but, where did the summer go?
Cute pics of the kids. When was the first day?
August 25th was the first day but Kayla had to wait a week so she starts "for real" Sept 2nd
Hey Mara! Your kids are so cute! We'll have to get our girls together sometime... Raeannen just started Kindergarten too! It's fun to see your beautiful family... sans husband. I have to admit that my camera is usually pointed towards the kids. :) Not many pictures of Ben. Check out our blog at 5harpers.blogspot.com. I hope it's okay if I add your family on my bloglist so I can check it often. -Shanna
Oh how I wish I could walk the halls of heritage elementary, I refer to it now as the school at disneyland. Where there are parents everywhere volunteering, kids smiling and waving at everyone,the colorful walls...I just love that place...there's no place like it!
Post a Comment