Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Summer rewind: BFF

Don't be dismayed by goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. - Richard Bach
Jason's good friend Noah moved to Arizona over a year ago. We have missed him so much. He got to come for a visit in July and the boys picked up right where they left off. When Noah got to our house he said "I'm back home where I belong". You should have heard the yell the two boys let out when they saw each other. Jason wanted to share his favorite dessert with Noah: fruit with chocolate sauce, Yum. Fork Fight

The boys had a late night party just for Noah

Water balloon catch




Silly Boys

Can't wait to see you again next year, Noah!

2 comments:

Lara said...

How fun for those boys!! What a great thing to be able to look forward to every year!

Karin said...

Oh I about cried looking at these photos! Thank you again for all the joy your family brought to Noah and I. I just love your family. We missed Jason's call tonight, Noah was at scouts. We jumped on your blog to see Jason, I am sooo glad you have a blog, Noah loves staying connected. We hope he has a great 4th grade year. Wish they could walk together to school!