Sunday, August 10, 2008

the life list

I thought it would be fun to share some of my life goals. I would love to know what yours are- in case you have any I want to steal.

These are not in any order- I just plan on doing them whenever I get the chance.



Stay at the awesome Atlantis resort in the Bahamas - visit http://www.atlantis.com/ to see why I am in love with this place.

Stay one night at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, British Colombia (this is what I want to do to celebrate my 40th birthday)



Drive the bridges to Key West Florida



Hike the grand canyon rim to rim (its only about 20 miles)

and the one I have already done...
visited Chechen itza and Tulum in Mexico



2 comments:

Lara said...

I have always wanted to stay at Atlantis in the Bahamas too. It has always looked so amazing to me. I have no doubt you will get to these places one day. Can I come?

Maren said...

Wow, I don't even LOOK for places to go. I think driving the bridges would scare me. But the rest sounds very nice!