Friday, August 15, 2008

on turning 35...

little scipio cutie.
yes, those are our goats in the background.
wow! Thirty five. What a strange age. Old enough to know better- that's for sure. Half way to 70??? Still younger than some of you. Tehehehe.

Thanks everyone for a great day. I have the best friends (and family) in the world. I loved all the phone calls, cards, chocolate, and yummy lunch- the having your baby sitter watch my kids part ...priceless. The ice cream brownie sunday with a lit candle, so fun. (I even got to make a wish. ) Delicious dinner- Thank you. Thank you!

"this is what it feels to be loved"

3 comments:

Lara said...

I cannot even imagine being as old as you are. Next thing you know you'll be taking out your teeth before bed every night. ;D

You know I love you. And I don't think you look or act a day over 20! You are beautiful and I am so glad you had a great day.

Shill and Company said...

Ahh, I realized on Saturday that it was your birthday on Thursday. I am sorry that I didn't wish you the happiest of birthdays when we were together swimming. At least I know I was a part of your fun day. Hee hee.

I just adore you Mara. You were my very first friend in Kayscreek. You were so sweet to come over when we were moving in and welcome us and invite us to the ward party. You are such a sweet and compassionate person. I am so happy to call you my friend. I admire you for being such a wonderful example of charity, service, fun, spirituality, knowledge...etc. the list goes on and on. You are also such an incredible mother. You do so much for those beautiful children of yours. Thank you for teaching me by your example. I love you and Happy Birthday!

Oh, and those pictures of you are so adorable!

Jonathan D Lisonbee said...

What a fun blog post. Hope you had a great birthday!