Sunday, September 7, 2008

Where does it go?

Back in the day, Kelly and I used to like to drive out to Wendover. It is a nice two hour drive from Salt Lake. We would eat at the buffet and sometimes spend the night. We realized recently that it has been NINE years since we went out there. The last time we went, we were discussing baby names for Jason! Which brings up the question...Where does the time go?

I would be interested to know what your wendover is- that thing you used to do but just haven't.

I can't even remember the last time I played tennis either. Sad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs, girl!
Bob and I used to love dancing together - but I think it's been 12 years (since our first year of marriage) since we have been out.
I also used to ice skate at least once a week. Now I can barely keep my balance LOL~

See you in five minutes!!

Carrie said...

Hi Mara, just found your blog. What fun you guys have. It was so fun to see you on Sunday and yes...those checks of Aaron's make it hard to imagine that the doctor is concerned about his weight. If you'd like an invite to our family blog email me your address. I will send you an invite. carrie.baclayon@gmail.com

Rachel said...

My wendover would be making out. Like remembering when my huband and I used to make out, or even had the time to do so...boy those were the days.

Lara said...

Our Wendover was playing Tetris on our Nintendo! Beat that one! Given the fact that I either had morning sickness or I was on bed rest for the first year of our marriage playing Tetris together was not as pitiful as it sounds. We made the most out of my uncomfortable situation and I really miss those times of just me and my hubby talking over a friendly game until the wee hours of the morning. I miss being together with no distractions. Nowadays we are sadly just strangers passing in the night.