Thursday, September 18, 2008
summer flashback: flower girls, rings, and bow ties
Kelly's niece got married this summer and asked Jason and Kayla to be part of her ring ceremony. It was a beautiful wedding (at least the parts I got to see. I had to leave early and catch a plane to Arizona for my grandpa's funeral.) The kids were excited to have a part in their cousins special day. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a nice experience for Jason and Kayla. And I love Aaron's bowtie. They all looked so great!
What cute pictures! I love the look on Kayla's face in the first picture. She looks a little tenative. Both Jason and Aaron have the same heartwarming smiles. What a fun day!
You all look so great! What a beautiful family you have. That is so cool that Jason and Kayla were able to participate. That will be a special memory for them!
Post a Comment