(Picture borrowed from some random web site- have no idea where it is but it is pretty)This morning I got Jason and Kayla off to school then came home and put Aaron down for a nap. Then, aaah! peace and quiet. I didn't quite know what to do with myself. It was a strange and almost forgotten sensation. I remember this...this... thing called TIME. I got more done in an hour than I did the whole rest of the day. I would like to say that I read a book or did my nails but my list of "shoulds" is really backlogged. I have a stack of papers in the kitchen that is sort of a "deal with later" pile. I didn't get all the way through it, but I did find my new drivers license. I have a goal to spend ten minutes a day on the pile but even that doesn't happen very often. Aaron only slept for an hour but it was a beautiful golden hour.

1 comment:
Congratulations on your Golden Hour! I bet that was so nice. I sadly have a few of those "get to later" piles. They are the worst and they never seem to get smaller.
Post a Comment