Sunday, September 21, 2008

This blog is dedicated to the one I love

Happy 12th Anniversary. I am the luckiest woman. Thank you!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations you two!!! That picture is adorable.

Karin said...

karin.clark@cox.net

Rachel said...

How fun...congrats you two!

jarbee said...

Happy Anniversary!

Karin said...

Hey Mara,
I went private, some guy from Qatar surfing my web page creeped me out! I don't have your e-mail address...how strange is that? So will you e-mail me it, so I can invite you =)

Lara said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a great day! What a cute picture too!

Shill and Company said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that picture of you two love birds. Were you married in the Bountiful Temple? That looks like my old stomping grounds.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture - you are the cutest couple! =)
Love ya so much, Mara. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!