
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Google searching my own name
I did a google search on my name and I am referenced in this book Light and Life- pages 76-77 under A Shining Light for Education. I haven't worked with my little dino babies (bioluminescent dinoflagellates) for at least nine years but it was still fun to see my name in print.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
After reading this I had to google bioluminescent dinoflagellates. Wow...Mara...who knew? You never cease to amaze me.
Mara, I want to know the whole story. I see your life now. Great Mom, wonderful gardener, and an excellent source for an idea of what to read. Sounds like there is a whole other Mara I need to get to know.
Why do you have to be so brilliant too? Anything that you aren't wonderful at? Nope, I don't think so.
Post a Comment