This is what my day at Lagoon looked like.
Kayla felt well enough , at one point during the day, to get cotton candy ( we ended up using the plastic bag for a barf bag on the way home)

How can you not love this kid?

Because out first attempt ended in blown chunks, we decided to take advantage of the "bounce back" program and went with our friends who have season passes. We has a blast. Thanks Heidi and Chrissy! Kayla got to ride with her friend Hanna. She was a lot braver this time because she didn't want to get left behind.
Jason was with his friend Kade the entire day. They borrowed a cell phone and went off on their own (so I have no pictures of them). It is hard to wrap my head around him being old enough to take off with a friend. I remember the first day I let him out of my sight at the swimming pool. He had to go behind a giant pirate ship to get to the slide and I couldn't see him while he was back there. I would wait at the bottom on pins and needles until I saw him take his place in the line. i imagined in those brief seconds how much could go wrong and I wouldn't be able to help. An now, he is off by himself (with a friend) at Lagoon. I don't know who has made more progress- him or me.
How can you not love this kid?
Because out first attempt ended in blown chunks, we decided to take advantage of the "bounce back" program and went with our friends who have season passes. We has a blast. Thanks Heidi and Chrissy! Kayla got to ride with her friend Hanna. She was a lot braver this time because she didn't want to get left behind.

No comments:
Post a Comment