Saturday, August 8, 2009

Even though

EVEN THOUGH I had a lot going on and I was running out of time, I couldn't say no when Aaron asked if we could stop at the playground. He is so cute when he sees the playground and lights up and starts pointing and chanting "play play play". Then I noticed the playground was flooded with water from 3 broken sprinklers. AND IT LOOKED LIKE SO MUCH FUN! So EVEN THOUGH I was supposed to be delivering fliers and EVEN THOUGH it was Jason's birthday and EVEN THOUGH his party was in 1 hour and EVEN THOUGH I needed to order and pick up the pizza (before the party), I couldn't resist the best mud puddle ever. So I called Jason and EVEN THOUGH he was playing with his friends and EVEN THOUGH he didn't want to come at first, as you can see I ended up talking them into coming to the park. And they had a great time.






And EVEN THOUGH they got muddy and soaked and EVEN THOUGH the pizza was a little late and EVEN THOUGH the fliers still need to be delivered...It was so worth it!


3 comments:

Lauren said...

What a good mom!!!

Karin said...

Noah told me all about this!
It makes more sense now, with your post and pictures. Thanks so much for all the wonderful adventures you provided for noah. You are the best.

Lara said...

I totally would not have let my kids do that on such a crazy day. You are a way better mom than me!