Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jackson and Bear Lake

I woke up in Jackson on my 36th Birthday. I like the sound of that. The Jackson part, not the 36. (The thirty-six part is messing with my mind a little bit.). After the tiny hotel room we had in West, our Jackson room was a palace. We had our own balcony and Kelly and I ate our Thai take- out on the balcony, looking out over the ski slope. Aaron spent the morning running up and down the balcony.

On the way home, we stopped at Bear Lake to let the kids swim and we had to get raspberry shakes, of course!




"The Mud Slinger"

3 comments:

Lauren said...

We are headed to Bear Lake soon too. I can't wait. I have some of the best childhood memories up there. I am glad you guys had a good time.

Lara said...

What a fun trip...and what a great way to spend your birthday!

Shill and Company said...

I haven't been to Bear Lake since I was a little kid. What's up with that. Looks like you guys had fun. Isn't Jackson Hole such a cool place? I'm glad that you were able to celebrate getting old there. :)