Thursday, August 6, 2009

How to pack a years worth of fun into 5 days:

Jason's friend Noah was able to come for a visit from Arizona. We have missed him so much and are so excited that he can be here. The boys have played non-stop from when they wake up to when they finally go to sleep. I have let them stay up way past Jason's bed time so they can get the most of their time together. Here are a few highlights from the week- (so far). Video games, Nintendo DS in the car, x- box and the Wii at home.
Cherry Hill.



Trying to pull the sword from the stone.




Late night with Quincy and Avery- this is "Noah's Party"

More to come- the weeks not over yet!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Thank you thank you for posting! I miss Noah so much! I am jealous you are getting to see the interactions. I am so happy they are having fun. I can tell Noah is having so much fun when I call, he doesn't want to waste his precious time speaking with me. Today Brandon said he missed Noah and wanted to call him. Thanks for all the fun you are providing him. You are so good to him, I just love you!!! Have fun, and I hope you will recover from the exhaustion you must feel from the late nights and the NOISE!

Lara said...

What a blast! This week will be a week those boys cherish forever!!