Aaron's favorite things to do when we go swimming. I think he stayed on the swing for half an hour. "Fishes" and "Duck!"
Lizzy and Elaina
Noah and Jason
Happy10thBirthdayJason!
The week of fun is over and it's time to say goodbye.....
"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends" - Richard Bush
On that last picture of Jason & Noah. Noah said,"It was really hard to smile when I knew I was saying goodbye." =( He said he was having so much fun the whole time, that he didn't miss being home. He said you moved Aaron's bed into Jason's room and he slept great. You are so nice to go through all the trouble for him! You must be exhausted. This was the best way for him to finish out his summer. School starts tomorrow! I can't thank you enough for everything! Thanks for letting him see so many people. I love that I can trust you and Kelly with my precious little Noah. Thank you Thank you.
Give your children a sense of "being" instead of a sense of "having". We all have an empty space and we need to fill it with the wholesome things in life. The great challenge in life is how to overcome everyday bordom, the monotany, drudgery and predictability, the routine of everyday life. And the only way to do that is to make the ordinary things extraordinary, to make the natural things miraculous, to make everyday things unique. -Rabi Schmuley
"Instead of worring and obsessing, you decide to let go and see what occures. You choose to take joy in your real life as it unfolds day by day, hour by hour, a heartbeat at a time."
Sarah Ban Breathnach
2 comments:
On that last picture of Jason & Noah. Noah said,"It was really hard to smile when I knew I was saying goodbye." =(
He said he was having so much fun the whole time, that he didn't miss being home. He said you moved Aaron's bed into Jason's room and he slept great. You are so nice to go through all the trouble for him! You must be exhausted. This was the best way for him to finish out his summer. School starts tomorrow! I can't thank you enough for everything! Thanks for letting him see so many people. I love that I can trust you and Kelly with my precious little Noah. Thank you Thank you.
I am so sad for those boys, but I love that quote you ended with. So true.
Post a Comment