Thursday, July 30, 2009

recommendations

I just watched this movie and I really liked it. It is about strenghtening your marriage and how God really wants marriages to work. It was very well done and thoughtful, so I am recommending it to all of you. If you have already seen it, let me know what you thought. Right now I am reading this book and I am fascinated. It is an easy read but it has given me a lot to think about. I don't want to give to much away but the author looks at several cases of very successful people and analyses what it took to make them successful and how we can use that knowledge to help others ( like our children) to be successful. Through this book, I am viewing life a little bit differently right now- love it when a book does that!


3 comments:

Gates Family said...

LOVED the movie!!!
The book, we got from the library on CD. It was SO interesting. Makes you wonder a lot!! But I really enjoyed it. Good luck, happy reading. :)

laura s. said...

Spencer and I watched the movie for date night one time not knowing what it was about, but we both really liked it and we enjoyed watching it together!

Lara said...

Thanks for the recommendations, Mara. I can always use a new book to read. And I was just wondering what Lee and I should do tonight. Maybe we will rent that movie. I will let you know what we think.