Dear Summer,
Why are you in such a rush? Why do you think you have to go by so fast? Please slow down. What ever happened to lazy summer afternoons? Are you trying to burn yourself out in a blaze of glory? Speaking of blazes, could you maybe turn the heat down just a touch so the kids can play outside.
There is so much left to do and less and less time to do it in. Just thought I would ask.
XOXOX
ps. I still love you but you are wearing me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Definitely going to fast - I agree. And as hot as it's been, I have to say - I'd still much rather be hot and sweaty than in the middle of a sub-zero winter. Not much a fan of that.
Less than a month before school starts.......drat. Wish it were 2 or 3. I love love love summer!
Post a Comment