Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break- Las Vegas

We took a quick trip to Las Vegas, with our friends the Shills for Spring Break. The weather was beautiful, much better than what we came home to. here area few highlights from our trip:
Outside New York, New York
The Luxor
New York
on the way to see the Lions at MGM Grand


The Dinner Show at Excalibur




the Jester




Handsome knight on a white horse


The Umbrella Art at The Plazzo Hotel (so beautiful, the picture doesn't do it justice)

Living Statues at the Venetian Hotel

Right before we got replaced by the "real" living statue
Relaxing back at the hotel. We miss the big screen TV. (*Just a side note- don't stay at Excalibur. They now have immodest girls dancing right next to the only elevator you can use to get to the food court and the arcade- so stupid!)

waiting for breakfast
Treasure Island




Kayla is saying "no! don't make us go home!"

just happy to be here

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I am jealous! I sooo need a vaca! :)

Lauren said...

Looks like some great family time. I haven't been to Vegas in ages.

Lara said...

What great pics! We are so glad you had a good time. Wish we could have made it. Next time...

Maren said...

I guess I should give Vegas a try. I'm glad you had a great time!

Karin said...

I should have driven up the short 4-5hour trip to see you! =)
Noah is begging me to fly him to your house. =)
So glad you had a great time there.

Shill and Company said...

This trip was so much fun with you guys! We loved every single moment of it. Why oh why didn't we stay longer? Next time we'll get that part right! Thanks for all of the fun memories.