Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Pictures

Happy Easter 2009









The Egg Hunt




4 comments:

Lauren said...

Awe, so cute! I love spring, and easter dresses, and sun. What a great Easter Sunday!

Lara said...

Those pictures are great! Such cute kids you have, Mara. We missed that egg hunt. I was tempted to go but thought we might get kicked out. ;)

Shill and Company said...

Those kids of yours are certainly LOOKERS. They are absolutely beautiful. It was nice to have you in our ward for Easter. Just like the good ol' days!

Shill and Company said...

Oh, and this was the first year that we poo pooed out on the Easter Egg hunt. Can you believe it? I had heard that it was suppose to rain/snow on that day, so I didn't prepare my eggs. That morning when I saw that it was nice enough weather that we could have dropped off the eggs and hid them really quick ourselves, I decided a nice leisurely morning sounded more desirable. Am I terrible or what?