Friday, April 3, 2009

April Fools!

The kids were a little bit disappointed when the scrumptious strawberry -chocolate cream pie turned out to be meat loaf with pink mashed potatoes.

But they liked the mashed potatoes with gravy that turned out to be ice cream with Carmel sauce.

(The peas and carrots are just peas and carrots)
YUMMMMM- strawberry pie!

"not bad for meat loaf"

6 comments:

Lauren said...

What a fun, and might I add very creative, Mom. I bet you guys had a great April fools day. I am sure your kids will remember this one for quite awhile.

Donahoe Family said...

Mara you are so clever!
Have fun in LV - I'm jealous!

Lara said...

I love this meal! And I love you for making it, Mara. You are so fun!

Tammy said...

LOL!! What a good mom you are! :)

Shill and Company said...

Okay, you receive the mother of the year for that one. Very clever.

Karin said...

You are so clever and Fun!