Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inversion

This is January in Utah when the inversion sets in. Gross bad air, gray skies, and dirty snow.
If you look carefully, you can barely make out the outline of the mountain through the haze. This is how well I can usually see the mountains from my kitchen window...

And this is where I would rather be in January ...Does anyone else want to join me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what pretty pics!! Yes, always better to be in the warm, always better!! LOL~
Love ya buddy! See ya in 5~

Lara said...

Sign me up!!

Lauren said...

Count me in!!!

Keturah said...

Hey, you are welcome to come visit me anytime! But just to warn you it has been pretty cold here lately... like 70. I've had to wear a sweater every day! And last weekend my friends and I had a bbq at the beach, but we were all too cold so we moved it to my friend's hot tub. But maybe it will warm up by the time you get here. =P