Kayla and Aaron have birthdays exactly one week apart. And it just happens to be right around Thanksgiving. Crazy, busy, fun!
I just wanted to show how cute the cakes turned out.




I can't believe my
sweetbaby is one. Where does it go and when will he start sleeping all night?
9 comments:
My goodness Miss Mara. Your cakes look fantastic! What lucky children you have.
I hope that you had a wonderful time with all of the celebrations. What an extremely busy time of year for you. Luckily this month is not known to be very hectic. :0)
Way cool Cakes!!!!! Now I am craving a super yummy cake!
Wow! I totally love those cakes. and I cannot believe Aaron is one. He's a big boy now. Also, Kayla is growing up to be so beautiful.
Great job on the cakes. And happy birthday Kayla and Aaron!
Mara
You are the cutest chica ever!! Thank you for the thoughtful housewarming gift - I love it! And by the way, I LOVE the cakes - the strawberry one made my mouth water. Let's get Kayla and Abby together -- I think they would have a ball!
will you make me a cake when I get home? please????
Yummy lookin' cakes! You are awesome to do that for your kids. Remember when we took a 4-H class in cake decorating? You've come a long ways lol !
Love your blog and the pictures. What cute cakes! =) And I can't believe how big the kids look now. Time sure flies eh?
See ya in five!
Happy birthday to the Hammers! Way to go with the cakes!
Post a Comment