Thank you Lauren for thinking of me. Seven interesting or unusual things about myself, hmmm
Well, 1. I am from Scipio, a town of about 200 people in Central Utah.
Well, 1. I am from Scipio, a town of about 200 people in Central Utah.

This is the house I grew up in and where my Mom still lives. (I found these pictures online. Scary funny to have your house posted on some travel blog web site!)
This is our barn. Growing up, I was a goat girl in a cow town. Which was a bit awkward and explains a lot about me.2. I am one of 10 kids
I had to put in this picture because my hair ROCKS!!!3. I served in the Canada Vancouver mission.

I had to put this picture in because Jen (Sis Cornils) reads my blog. Hi Jen! Happy happy Joy Joy see you in five minutes.4. I was 19 when I met my sweet heart and the love of my life. We met because my roommate and I called a radio station to request a song. He is truly the best thing that ever happened to me and I love him so much it makes me tear up to think about.
5. I have my eyes closed in most pictures
5. I have my eyes closed in most pictures



5 comments:
ok, first of all I have NEVER seen that family picture! and you look very cool by the way.
Secondly, you were 19 when you guys met?!?!?!? That's so young! But super sweet!
and you're right, having (a really bad picture of) our house on a travel blog is creepy funny.
I love that hair picture!! That made my day. I did not know you got your Masters and in Public health at that. You never cease to amaze me. I think I have already said that about you but it is so true. You are so humble and inspiring!
Thanks for letting me know your 7 random facts. I think about you every time I pass that sign on my way to St. George. Your childhood home reminds me of something out of a Bronte novel. I know it may sound weird by I can just imagine Mr. Darcy riding up on his horse to come calling.
Whenever I see Scipio I think of you. And I never knew you had a master's degree, either!
You are so cool...
Hey girl~ I love your blogs and all of your fun pictures, and I especially love that picture of us LOL~ What a neat time that was, huh. I never see church dumpsters now without thinking of you LOL~
Hope you're doing well, my friend. Love ya!
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!
Post a Comment