Sunday, December 28, 2008

Walkin' in a winter wonderland

Someday I am going to have it all together. My house will be clean, the laundry will be done, dinner will be planned. But not today. Today I will play. In the snow. With my kids.



Ok- instead, I think I will sit in the car and read until the baby wakes up. Then I will just sit in the car with the baby and the heat on and wait until the other kids get cold and want to go home.

yep- that's what I will do today. Then I think we will stop at McDonalds on the way home so I don't have to make lunch. Now that sounds like a good way to spend a day.

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

I like the way that you do things Miss Mara. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Lara said...

Sounds like my kind of day! What fun!