The first is:
Places that I Love
1. Jacksonville Florida
You never forget your first love. I fell in love with Jacksonville when I was 13 and spent the summer with my Grandmother.
and at the beach with my cousin Jennifer and my little sister.
2. Victoria British Columbia Canada
I had so much fun here as a missionary. The city is beautiful, the ocean is close and there are flowers everywhere.
3. Scipio Utah
Although I don't often admit it, I do love the little town I came from. We had so much fun playing in this old barn.
4. Home
I love my house. It is my most favorite place on earth, my sanctuary and my nest, my garden, my shelter and my canvass.
Out of the dreariness,
into the cheeriness,
come we in weariness,
HOME
-Stephen Chalmers
5.Any warm place with a white sandy beach.
>


6 comments:
Love this! It will make you happy and it is fun for us to read! Thanks for the visit yesterday. Sorry it was kind of long!
I miss the beach!!! Any warm, sunny, white-sandy, oceany place is definitely in my top 5 favorites.
I want to go there. Any of those places! A vacation sounds heavenly about now, doesn't it?
I really love this idea. I can't wait to read all of your "loves" every day.
That last one, you know the one about the sandy beach, sounds SO good right about now.
Hello Miss Adventurous! I love it. I enjoyed looking at all of these places that you have listed. I want to go to any of them right now. I am so ready for a vacation. Loved these pictures of you. You have always been such a beauty!
Post a Comment