
1. Kelly- I have been in love with this man since I was 19 years old. Handsome, hardworking, kind, the best dad. I can't write with out crying so I will stop here. Silly, smart, loving and tender (when he is not throwing a fit), impatient, and stubborn. Lives in the moment like only a three year old can.
And 5th: me. I can't leave myself off the list because the four people I love the most depend on me. And if I am not on my game, they suffer.

3 comments:
Where do I begin? Let's see, first...those roses are gorgeous. Next, I absolutely adore your wedding photo! Such a nice picture of you both. And then there's all of the precious shots of your babies. They are all such great kids. Man, we love your family! Happy Valentine's Day!
Awesome post.
And I love that you included you in the list. You are inspirational, and have a solid understanding of 'who' you are - which a lot of women struggle with these days.
What an example!
What great pictures!! This "love" theme has been so much fun to read about. I am going to miss all of these great posts.
I just love your family as well. I feel so lucky to know you guys! Thanks for being so amazing!
Post a Comment