What could be better than swimming on a hot day? Swimming with FRIENDSof course. Add a beautiful pool in the most beautiful backyard and you have a recipe for a perfect day.
Now add a touch of COOLNESS
Do a little stirring...
Add some SUGAR and SPICE
and a duck?...
and beat a little with some wet noodles. Bake in the hot sun for 2 to 3 hours and SAVOR!
Give your children a sense of "being" instead of a sense of "having". We all have an empty space and we need to fill it with the wholesome things in life. The great challenge in life is how to overcome everyday bordom, the monotany, drudgery and predictability, the routine of everyday life. And the only way to do that is to make the ordinary things extraordinary, to make the natural things miraculous, to make everyday things unique. -Rabi Schmuley
"Instead of worring and obsessing, you decide to let go and see what occures. You choose to take joy in your real life as it unfolds day by day, hour by hour, a heartbeat at a time."
Sarah Ban Breathnach
2 comments:
That was such a great time together! I like how you wrote this post. I can follow that easy recipe.
You are too cute. I promise I will get my pictures up soon. I have a total blog slacker lately.
Post a Comment