Thank you to everyone who made this goal possible. It took a lot of help from a lot of people, especially those of you who watched the little one while I went on rides, and the ones who went on the really scary ones with me and gave me encouragement when I wanted to get off.
I wanted to do this because I have been the girl on the sidelines for a long time, the one that sits with the baby and the stroller while everyone else goes on rides. I also wanted to teach my kids about goals and to show them that we can do things that scare us (you just take a deep breath, don't think about it, and go for it). The kids "new favorite ride" is always the one that scared them so much before they tried it. There were a lot of rides that I only went on once, and that is fine. You never know until you try. I can't wait to do it again next year!
Terror ride
Bat
Boomerang
Carousel
Centennial screamer
Cliffhanger
Colossus
Dinosaur drop
Dracula’s castle
Dragonfly
Flying aces
Hydro luge blue tube
Hydroluge black tube
Jet star
Jumping dragon
Kontiki
Tidal wave
Ladybug bop
Log flume
Musik express
Odysea
Paratrooper
Puff the dragon
Rattlesnake rapids
Rock-o-plane
Rocket blast off
Rocket re-entry
White Roller Coaster
Samurai
Sky ride
Sky scraper farris wheel
Space scrambler
Spider
Tilt a whirl
Turn of the century
Wicked (yikes!)
Wild kingdom train
Wild mouse

6 comments:
Yea Mara! I am so proud of you! Congratulations!
Congrats!! I have been wondering when you would do this post. How the rides were coming along. Good job!!
Way to go woman! You were so brave. I am impressed that you did them all. Of course, I never had any doubt, but what a goal to set. You are awesome.
Congratulations! What a fun (yet still hard) goal!
YAYAYAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations Mara! (I honestly don't think I could have done it.) What a great example for your kids. Not to mention a great way of showing your kids that reaching a goal can be a lot of fun!
Post a Comment