Wednesday was a big day. The lines were short so we headed to the rocket for the first ride of the day. Wow! that ride is high. I (bravely) got in the first line for "Blast off". The fabulous and amazing Chrissy decided to come with me for moral support, which as it turns out, I really needed. I sat down and as soon as that safety bar came over my head, I decided I wanted off. I didn't want to do it anymore, and what kind of stupid goal is this anyway? As the ride attendant came by to check our safety restraints, I (bravely) asked her if I could get off. She was really nice and was going to let me, then I remembered that I was going to have to do it sometime and there was no way I was going to wait in line to do it so I (terrifyingly) decided to go ahead. The whole thing was over in 20 seconds and it wasn't so bad. No worse than a roller coaster really. But I was shaking like a leaf when I walked off the ride. So what did we decide to do next? Some nice calm, safe, slow ride like the sky ride. NO! We went of Rocket Re-entry which is even scarier. Thanks for being there for me Chrissy and thank you Heidi for staying with the kids so I could check off two more rides, oh and thanks for laughing at us while we were freaking out in the air and you were safely on the ground.
The ones in blue are the ones I have already done
Terror ride
Bat
Boomerang
Carousel
Centennial screamer
Cliffhanger
Colossus
Dinosaur drop
Dracula’s castle
Dragonfly
Flying aces
Hydro luge blue tube
Hydroluge black tube
Jet star
Jumping dragon
Kontiki
Tidal wave
Ladybug bop
Log flume
Musik express
Odysea
Paratrooper
Puff the dragon
Rattlesnake rapids
Rock-o-plane
Rocket blast off
Rocket re-entry
White Roller Coaster
Samurai
Sky ride
Sky scraper farris wheel
Space scrambler
Spider
Tilt a whirl
Turn of the century
Wicked (yikes!)
Wild kingdom train
Wild mouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are making some good progress. When Chris and I babysit for you, I think you can knock several more off the list with your hubby. We'll have to do that soon.
I want to go! But you're on your own with the really scary ones.
You are so cute! I love this idea. And you are coming a long quite nicely. Keep it up. You will have them all blue in no time!
Wicked is totally not as bad as it seems.
Come on Mara, mark off both of the Rocket rides. Holy cow, re-entry scared me!!!
Post a Comment