I DID IT!!!!! I went on wicked and it was not as scary as the rocket rides. (I don't think anything is as scary as the rocket re-entry). If the line wasn't so long I would might have done it again. (Although I can't think of anyone I would rather wait in line with). I had a hot date with my sweatheart- Indian food at Taste of India, Parade of homes wonder house and then Lagoon.
I have 27 rides done and only 12 more to go to complete my goal.
The ones in red are the ones I have already done
Terror ride
Bat
Boomerang
Carousel
Centennial screamer
Cliffhanger
Colossus
Dinosaur drop
Dracula’s castle
Dragonfly
Flying aces
Hydro luge blue tube
Hydroluge black tube
Jet star
Jumping dragon
Kontiki
Tidal wave
Ladybug bop
Log flume
Musik express
Odysea
Paratrooper
Puff the dragon
Rattlesnake rapids
Rock-o-plane
Rocket blast off
Rocket re-entry
White Roller Coaster
Samurai
Sky ride
Sky scraper farris wheel
Space scrambler
Spider
Tilt a whirl
Turn of the century
Wicked (yikes!)
Wild kingdom train
Wild mouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You brave woman! The line was so long last week or London and I were going to go on it. She loves it! I think I have ridden all the one's you have left. Not so bad!
Wahoo!!!! Way to go Mara! Keep up the good work. Jeremy and I went last week and got deathly ill on the tilt-a-whirl. We've decided we are getting TOO OLD! You're just a fountain of youth!!!
I am so proud of you, Mara. :)
You're almost there!
I did it! Yea! It was fun! Now if only I could do the Rocket-either one. London and Jeremy did Blast off and loved it!
Post a Comment