Friday, April 23, 2010

State Cakes

Jason's 5th grade class made cakes to represent the states they have been studying this year. Jason's cake

Emma's cake

Hanna's Nevada cake


Other cool cakes:
Virginia





Ohio

Montana

Utah


Tennessee
Florida




Hawaii

These cakes were so creative. Good Job everyone!

4 comments:

Meg Cleverly said...

So Awesome! I remember that day. And the cool thing is that I had WEST VIRGINIA TOO!! Isn't that like the coolest state ever!!! I love west virginia after doing that report. Way to go! So cool! Both of us will have to visit it in all its glory!
Meg Cleverly

Jonathan D Lisonbee said...

This makes me wish I had learned about different states in Elementary school! My crappy Fillmore edjumacation failed me again!!!

Lara said...

All the cakes were very cute and creative. Thanks for the pic of Emma's.

Shill and Company said...

Jason's cake turned out terrific! Thank you for taking photos of Hannah's and Emma's as well. I was sad that I couldn't make it to the school to see how everything turned out, so thanks for taking so many great photos and giving me a look at what the kids created!