Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lagoon Ride Quest 2010

In a crazy attempt to get the most out of my Lagoon Pass, I have set a goal to go on every ride at Lagoon (that I am not to tall for, of course)

The ones in blue are the ones I have already done

Terror ride
Bat
Boomerang
Carousel
Centennial screamer
Cliffhanger
Colossus
Dinosaur drop
Dracula’s castle
Dragonfly
Flying aces
Hydro luge
Jet star
Jumping dragon
Kontiki
Tidal wave
Ladybug bop
Log flume
Musik express
Odysea
Paratrooper
Puff the dragon
Rattlesnake rapids
Rock-o-plane
Rocket
Roller coaster
Samurai
Sky ride
Space scrambler
Spider
Tilt a whirl
Turn of the century
Wicked (yikes!)
Wild kingdom train
Wild mouse

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. you are missing out on A LOT of fun rides!!!! I dare you to try them all :0)

Lara said...

What a great idea! Good luck. I have no doubt you will do it, maybe even twice over. :)

Shill and Company said...

Wahoo. I will help you accomplish your goal.

Ange said...

What total fun for you!
My favorite???? The bat.....except it's way too short.

.....and you'll like wicked too, it's not near as freaky as it looks :)

Kristen said...

Fun idea! I might have to do the same. A goal I could achieve. I have to get some guts to do a few of them, some look freaky.