In no particular order:
Drive highway 101 along the Oregon Coast
and see the giant redwood trees in the Redwood National Forest
Stay at the awesome Atlantis resort in the Bahamas - visit http://www.atlantis.com/ to see why I am in love with this place.

Stay one night at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, British Colombia (this is what I want to do to celebrate my 40th birthday)




2 comments:
Alright...I missed the first post....
So, these are things you WANT to do before you die, right?
I may join you on a few!
It's funny how we each have things we want to accomplish.
Mine? Learn to play the violin and guitar.
Not quite as spectacular as the Atlantis resort....
Maybe I'll put that one on my list too :)
My life is pretty uneventful - I have only done one of those things and even though I lived in AZ it wasn't hike the grand canyon! :) Maybe we should plan some girls trips and cross a couple of those of your list!
Post a Comment