Happy Valentine's Day
Just wanted to show how cute these doughnuts are- did you notice the roses too? So beautiful!
This is what LOVE looks like:
On Thursday night Jason came home with a ton of homework. He was working on copying some valentines poems in cursive and it was taking forever. Around 8:00 pm. I asked him what would happen if he didn't finish. I was feeling so bad for him because he had spent his whole night working. He said he would loose a point if he didn't finish. At this point I was fine with that- I knew he had done his best, one point wasn't going to matter. But he wanted to keep going. I was so proud of him for his determination to finish. he is not always (or ever) this dedicated to homework projects. He finally finished and headed off to bed.

On Valentines Day he gave us the book as our Valentine's present. He was working so hard and being so careful because it was a gift for us. That is love: sacrifice and commitment. That boy has the best heart of anyone I have ever met. Thank you, Jason.
On Thursday night Jason came home with a ton of homework. He was working on copying some valentines poems in cursive and it was taking forever. Around 8:00 pm. I asked him what would happen if he didn't finish. I was feeling so bad for him because he had spent his whole night working. He said he would loose a point if he didn't finish. At this point I was fine with that- I knew he had done his best, one point wasn't going to matter. But he wanted to keep going. I was so proud of him for his determination to finish. he is not always (or ever) this dedicated to homework projects. He finally finished and headed off to bed.
On Valentines Day he gave us the book as our Valentine's present. He was working so hard and being so careful because it was a gift for us. That is love: sacrifice and commitment. That boy has the best heart of anyone I have ever met. Thank you, Jason.

2 comments:
That is the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time! Jason is awesome! And those doughnuts were almost as awesome as Jason! Yummy!
How sweet! What commitment. I love the roses. It makes me excited for warmer weather.
Post a Comment