Every time we have to pick a baby name we always get a lot of creative ( and not so creative suggestions) like Armen, Sledge, Jack... you get the idea. The kids especially liked Jack and wanted to use that name. We told them "No. That wouldn't really be funny for very long." After we had Aaron someone pointed out that if you combine our kids initals it spells JAK- so I guess we got our JAK Hammer after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, I guess if you have another kid it will have to be a "C" name.
That is a really cute picture of your children. Aaron really is growing!
How cute. I never realized the JAK initials. We just LOVE your kids! They are all so sweet!
Very funny!
I'm glad to see you are up and running. You have been a busy girl. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment