Sunday, July 27, 2008

I love summer


"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Summer is my favorite time of year. I love spending the day at the pool and staying until the sun goes down and the water is warmer than the air. And I love when the kids play nicely together- something that doesn't always happen. One morning this summer, the kids and I went on a bike ride before it got hot. We rode over to the school and it was one of those moments that make all the other moments worth it. Everything just felt "right". If I could freeze time...

2 comments:

Lara said...

I am so glad we have been able to meet up a few times this summer to swim. Those days have really been some of the highlights of our summer!

PS - I am so excited about your blog!! It is looking fantastic!

Shill and Company said...

You amaze me by how much you have done with your kids this summer. Especially due to the fact that you have your sweet little baby to cart around. You are such a fantastic mommy!