
Making promises to follow in God's way
So much lies in store
For the little girl who enters at the gate
Pure and Holy in a little white dress
you were led into the water and you were blessed
And the Father looked down
and the angels surrounded that place
They knew the truth, all that you could do and you will too
If you have eyes to see what heaven sees in you
Do you understand who you are
part of the Father lives in you
If you continue on this path
Every promise he has given will come true
- Doug and Sherry Walker


4 comments:
So so sweet! Congrats to both of you for a very successful baptism day! Kayla is going to break a lot of hearts!
Oh my goodness. What a tender post! I loved seeing the photograph's representing each new year of Kayla's life. She is incredibly beautiful inside and out.
She is such a beautiful girl. I love interacting with her in primary. She is always so sweet and so mature. Congratulations on a wonderful day.
P.S. I love the dress. (I assume that the fashionista and her Mom picked it out. What GREAT taste!) I got a good look at it in Primary. So Cute!
She looks like a princess! Chloe wants to be baptised like Kayla. What a great example for your cousins!
Post a Comment