skip to main |
skip to sidebar
waiting for spring!
It has to come soon. I've waited so long. Please come spring. I need to feel the warm sun and I need to be able to go for long walks again.
I need to see green again and I need to open my windows and let the fresh breeze blow through my house.
And I need to have lunch in the back yard and take the kids to the park and I need to pick some flowers and put them in a little vase on the table. I need to get my hands dirty and buy some seeds and prune the roses.
4 comments:
Me Too!!! Especially since I will probably have a baby by the time it's pretty and spring.
I SO need Spring. I have been waiting for it since the very first snowfall. It is coming...right?
Ditto! I am planning on getting out to prune my trees soon. I have been dreaming and planning for weeks now. Yeah SPRING!!! Now, I wish it would get here a little quicker too.
I totally agree. It was so cold today too. I would even take July and August hot right now. To be warm again . . . .
Post a Comment