Monday, September 7, 2009

FiRsT dAy of ScHOoL 2009

Here we go again!
Kayla started first grade. Her teacher is Mrs Carr. So far she likes music and art and math and writing. She doesn't like PE, but thinks school lunch "is good"
Jason is in 5th grade this year. His teacher is Mrs Cowley. He already has 65 AR points- (I think he is going for the class record). Right now he is reading Artemus Fowl and right before school started he finished (listening to) Brisinger. Science is his favorite subject, especially astronomy.





3 comments:

Lara said...

Yea for school!! I wish my kids were into getting AR points like Jason. I bet his teacher loves him for that. I hope they have a great year!!

Ed said...

GO Jason!! Isabel was all about AR last year! Her new school does it a bit different...
Enjoy your quiet time and your "alone" time with Aaron, it goes SO fast!

Shill and Company said...

They look so excited to be heading back to school. That's a big adjustment for Miss Kayla. In school all day. I guess it's worth it to be able to enjoy 3 recesses, and LUNCH! Wahoo.