
Today I'm just not feeling it.
I've got a lot of things I need to do- unpack, do laundry, do a little yard work, return phone calls and e-mails, Wish Laura Z a happy late birthday (Happy Birthday, girl, and congrats on the run! I'll call you later), laundry- guess I already mentioned that, decide what's for dinner- then actually make dinner...find the energy to make dinner. I think the only thing worse than getting back into the swing of things after a three day weekend is getting back to it after a five day one. yuck. I'll post about my trip and the wedding later- I'm just not in the mood. I got a
migraine during the last flight home yesterday and I'm still
feeling dizzy, which is adding to but not the complete cause of my funk today. If anyone wants to help me out- just call me and tell me what to make for dinner- it has to be quick, I have Kayla's gymnastics program at 5:30 and enrichment night (if I make it) at 7:00.
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Mara! You are awesome!
Funks are the worst. I am in a little one now. After all the hype and emotions of the weekend I don't really want to do anything.
Did you come out of it? How are you today? What did you end up doing for dinner? How was Kayla's gymnastics thing?
Enough of the questions, you look really extra pretty in that picture!!
Post a Comment