Give your children a sense of "being" instead of a sense of "having". We all have an empty space and we need to fill it with the wholesome things in life. The great challenge in life is how to overcome everyday bordom, the monotany, drudgery and predictability, the routine of everyday life. And the only way to do that is to make the ordinary things extraordinary, to make the natural things miraculous, to make everyday things unique. -Rabi Schmuley
"Instead of worring and obsessing, you decide to let go and see what occures. You choose to take joy in your real life as it unfolds day by day, hour by hour, a heartbeat at a time."
Sarah Ban Breathnach
3 comments:
Mara, Thank you so much!!! I really am going to get there someday. I absolutely loved the domed ceilings. How beautiful!!!
I loved it there. I forgot that is what it was called. Thanks for sharing so many lovely photos. They were dreamy!
OK that place looks like it is in a whole different country! Like some place in Europe or something. How beautiful!
Post a Comment