I want to state, for the record, that some of these rides scare the hebie gebies out of me. Some of them make me sick or dizzy and some I just don't enjoy. When I went on the Big Shot ride in Las Vegas (similar to the rocket) I counted the seconds till the ride was over. The only reason I went on it in the first place was to not let Kelly down. So I need this list to get me out of my comfort zone. I keep telling the kids that they will never know what a ride is like until they go on it. Usually the ride that scares them the most turns out to be their new favorite.
The ones in blue are the ones I have already done
Terror ride
Bat
Boomerang
Carousel
Centennial screamer
Cliffhanger
Colossus
Dinosaur drop
Dracula’s castle
Dragonfly
Flying aces
Hydro luge
Jet star
Jumping dragon
Kontiki
Tidal wave
Ladybug bop
Log flume
Musik express
Odysea
Paratrooper
Puff the dragon
Rattlesnake rapids
Rock-o-plane
Rocket
White Roller Coaster
Samurai
Sky ride
Space scrambler
Spider
Tilt a whirl
Turn of the century
Wicked (yikes!)
Wild kingdom train
Wild mouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My London loves Wicked and she had talked me into going with her Sat. but it was a LOOOng line. I am hoping to be brave like you, but the Rocket reminds me of Tower of Terror I haet that feeling.
oh my gosh, you HAVE to try colasses! Best ride ever!!!!!
Looks like you are making some good progress. You need to get The Wicked off of your checklist right away. Imagine this, my first time on it, I had the stomach flu. I didn't realize it at first, just thought I was getting nauseous from rides, but no, it lasted into the next day. It's not too bad.
Post a Comment