This picture doesn't even come close to showing how amazing this place is. Everywhere we went you could hear people speaking different languages, French, Italian, German. There were more cars with out of state licenses then there were cars from Utah. It is amazing that people come from all over the world to see these National Parks and they are so close to where we live. We are so lucky. (Just a quick observation, Europeans dress better than the Americans we saw, myself included. I don't quite know what is is that is so different but there is defiantly a difference. If you saw someone with a baggy t-shirt or a too tight shirt you knew they were American)
We stayed in the little town of Tropic which is about 10 miles from the National Park . We stayed at the Bryce Canyon Inn which had little cabins. They are beautiful on the inside and because the buildings are separate I didn't have to worry about the kids being too noisy and the baby crying in the night and disturbing other people.

6 comments:
What gorgeous pictures, Mara! And what a great time! I would love to see more of those 100 pictures!
I love Bryce Canyon as well, Utah has some great scenery! Glad you had a good trip!
Mara - Hi!
Looks like you guys had a great time - so pretty there! Your kids get cuter everytime I see them! We need to get Kayla and Abby together soon - they would have so much fun. I'll get back to you about that!
Those pictures are fantastic. What a beautiful place to go and spend a few days! The cabin that you stayed in looks like it would have been so much fun. Very rustic. You and Kelly are so adventurous. Next time you do something like that, please drag us along!
What a great trip! The pictures do bring back some memories of our family trip to Bryce Canyon when we were young. I do miss the natural beauty of Utah!
I love Bryce Canyon! It is my favorite, I love your pictures.
Post a Comment